Category 1 protective mask kits, assessed by the DGA.
These are kits of 500 pre-cut masks, to be assembled.
Price: 464,20 incl.tax for the kit of 500 masks
To order directly on the manufacturer's website on the link below:
Order a kit
- Category 1 barrier masks designed for all people in contact with the public (in a professional or general public setting),
- Washable at 60 degrees (evaluation carried out at least 50 washes),
- 94% filtration
- Breathability 3x better than standard
- Antibacterial treated mask (to avoid odors due to the humidity of the breath)
- Light mask (28 g) and comfortable to wear
Kit Contents :
- 1000 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton
- 500 layers of polyamide (outer face)
- 500 composition labels
- 2000 cords (to cut in 45 cm)
- 1000 rubber bands (to cut in 5,5cm)
- 1 VSG2 mask for example.
- Materials required: machine for sewing a needle.
- The tailoring time for the realization of a mask is about 10 minutes (5 minutes with an industrial sewing machine).
- For the making, ask us for the assembly video if necessary.
Category 1 barrier mask for use by professionals in contact with the public. So-called "alternative" mask for non-sanitary uses according to the interministerial circular of 29.03.2020, tested by the DGA RP2084 of 02.04.2020. This mask is intended for non-sanitary use.
It is recommended to change it every 4 hours.
Contact us for more information on +33 1 79 75 79 55 or +33 6 88 97 99 78